Friday, October 28, 2011

cuteness

That's my Halle-girl in a word: cuteness.

She started smiling last week.  Finally.  Thirteen weeks old and smiling.  I've had to remind myself over and over that she's only eight weeks old developmentally, and that makes her right on schedule.  But my, are her smiles cute!!

In other news... for quite some time now I've been wanting to make headbands for my girl, and finally I had a chance to buy some supplies.  Since Wednesday I've been busy crafting in all the nooks and crannies of my day.  I have three done and two in progress, which goes to show just how few nooks and crannies there are in my day, since these headbands take so little time!

I promise I will post some photos soon.  First, I must take some photos!  It's been a while.

2 comments:

  1. photos and a tutorial! If you can fit that into your nooks and crannies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for smiles! and Headbands, I am excited to see pictures!
    I was a little anxious with Cecily for the first while because she was so early and often had to remind myself that she was almost six weeks younger. We were just commenting yesterday as she bounced around talking and playing that it was hard to believe that she was even smaller than the little doll that she was playing with at first!

    ReplyDelete