Today my wonderful sister-in-law Melissa (who is wonderful for many, many reasons, only one of which is the fact that she washed all of my dishes yesterday!) shared a link to the Crappy Pictures blog on Facebook. I sat and read several posts and enjoyed it so much that I turned to Micah and gleefully said "Want to go get a Mimbit?" which is our oh-so-creative new name for Timbits. "Yes!" he responds cheerfully. I ask if I can have a Mimbit too, and he agrees. Yay for Mimbits! He will carry the money, which means a quarter for each hand and one very happy boy.
Then we proceed to happily run around finding socks and shoes. Which we can actually find because my Mom was here today and helped me sort out my massive mountain of clean laundry. We both were acting like we had a sugar rush from just the thought of Mimbits.
Wow. I just admitted to mountains of laundry and mountains of dishes in the same post! Oh well, off for Mimbits. Hope you too enjoy Crappy Pictures.
Oh the Parenting Illustrated with Crappy Pictures blog makes me so happy! So so real and so so hilarious! Glad you found humor in your day!
ReplyDelete