Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Thankful Three

ONE
Saturdays.  Having Stewart home, helping, and loving on his kids.  Family time is the best.  I always look forward to Saturdays.

TWO
Hand-me-downs.  We have been given so many hand-me-down clothes for Halle, that she already has a basic wardrobe for the first 1-2 years of life!  (It was the same with Micah, but we no longer know anyone the right age/size to pass along clothes...but we're still super appreciative that we haven't had to buy much until now, and he's almost 2!)  Yay freebies!

THREE
Wonderful, wonderful Halle smiles.  I'm really going to try to snap some photos today.

FOUR
It's cheating to have four, I know.  But my Micah really does say the cutest things these days, and I'm so thankful for this stage he is in!  (Next time you see him, just ask him how old he is.  His usual answer: 8.  Love it!)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment