My goals for March are:
1) Get things set up with a new language tutor, and start Bambara lessons again. I've been having a really hard time with language learning and decided to change tutors. So now I need to make arrangements with a new lady, and really get into it again.
2) Continue reading Scripture daily.
3) Make homemade yogurt. Apparently it's easy, but for some reason I'm really intimidated by the idea of it. So I'm adding it to my list of goals to make sure I actually get around to it!
4) Go to the dentist. Another thing on my to-do list that I keep majorly putting off. I really need to get a root canal, but I'm avoiding it. I guess that's not really a goal... how about "go to the dentist without becoming a major stress-case and crying a lot at just the idea of a root canal". Is that better?
5) Be more intentional about hosting people in our home. Plan to have someone over for a meal at least once a week, rather than always just "letting it happen". (That is good too, but sometimes I don't make arrangements and plan as much as I could, and so it doesn't happen as often as we'd like. With the exception of last week, which was more than normal!)
No comments:
Post a Comment