Wonderful news. Congrats to your little family! I've loved keeping up on all your pictures. Looks like such an adventure : ) I'll be praying for health for you and baby especially. -Anna (Shepherd) Shaw
Oh Wow! I couldn't believe it when your mom said it was soon going to be 5 grandkids. Holy smokes! That's great. Great way to deliver the message! I hope you are feeling well. Christine Shepherd
congrats Charisa !:)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Congratulations Reimer family! Much love and hugs to all :) miss you guys lots!!
ReplyDeleteWow Congratulations, thats wonderful news.. from Aunt Carol
ReplyDeleteCongrats Charisa. So happy for you guys. Hope you're feeling well. - Liz (& Pete)
ReplyDeleteyay! micah will be a big brother. so exciting, congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful news. Congrats to your little family! I've loved keeping up on all your pictures. Looks like such an adventure : ) I'll be praying for health for you and baby especially.
ReplyDelete-Anna (Shepherd) Shaw
congratulation you guys! exciting news!
ReplyDeleteOh Wow! I couldn't believe it when your mom said it was soon going to be 5 grandkids. Holy smokes! That's great. Great way to deliver the message! I hope you are feeling well. Christine Shepherd
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOT !!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations Charisa & Stewart! That is so exciting! -Laura Adams
ReplyDeleteYahooo! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the three you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you and pray for you all the time!
Looking forward to more tea nights ;)
Love Carly and Mark