Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the most amazing sandwich you'll ever eat

Even with half the ingredients missing (not quite), this sandwich is phenomenal.  I can't even imagine how amazing it would taste with red peppers and mushrooms added.  Wow.

So if you're wondering what to make for dinner, or lunch, or just mid-day snack, go here and make this:

The MM Sandwich, PW Style from The Pioneer Woman Cooks! blog.

And seriously, if you aren't a regular over at The PW Cooks!, you really should be.  Anything I have made off her site has been stunning, and her posts are hilarious, all at the same time.  So even if you aren't into cooking, it's probably worth the read.

Stewart is out helping at English Club tonight.  I made supper early to feed Micah... but I started munching on it, and there may or may not be any left for him when he gets home!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment