((and other unexpected disclosures))
Um..a feminine hygiene product?! That is 3 words.
What comes to mind is more then one word:"Have a happy period. Always... x2!" (because there are 2 chocolates)
tampon(s)
oh stewart...always doesn't make tampons!!
Nothing - I have no idea what that tastes like. Does it have nuts in it?
The Bon Jovi song `Always'.
I enjoy ignorance in this genre of vernacular.
The irony makes me giggle...In Canada, the Always usually come with the craving for chocolate...I know all you ladies know what I mean.
Um..a feminine hygiene product?! That is 3 words.
ReplyDeleteWhat comes to mind is more then one word:
ReplyDelete"Have a happy period. Always... x2!" (because there are 2 chocolates)
tampon(s)
ReplyDeleteoh stewart...always doesn't make tampons!!
ReplyDeleteNothing - I have no idea what that tastes like. Does it have nuts in it?
ReplyDeleteThe Bon Jovi song `Always'.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy ignorance in this genre of vernacular.
ReplyDeleteThe irony makes me giggle...
ReplyDeleteIn Canada, the Always usually come with the craving for chocolate...I know all you ladies know what I mean.