My goals for January are:
1) Drink at least 3L of water a day... that may seem excessive to you, but it's hot here and I am still breastfeeding Micah. And I don't drink any other liquids, except tea and coffee, which only serve to dehydrate.
2) Read my Bible and spend time in prayer more faithfully. Ideally every day, but I would rather miss a day than make it a legalistic thing to check off my to-do list.
3) Come up with at least one new creative and healthy snack for Micah.
4) Move into our new house and find all the last few things we need (pots & pans, utensils, hand towels, clothes pins, plastic tubs for laundry...).
5) Go to bed earlier! Make the most of the hours that Micah sleeps by going to bed no later than 10pm, but preferably by 9:30.
At the end of January I'll post again, letting y'all know how I did with achieving my goals. If you want to join in the Five-A-Month Goal setting, please do, and leave a link over on Jess' post (and tell me here, in the comments too!).
![]() |
| a totally irrelevant photo... me holding a tiny, precious, week-old baby! (I just got this from Lisa.) |

Good goals! #3 sounds fun... I just started making baby food again, for the 5th go-round. It is such a great joy to feed our kids good things, and to know where the good things came from, isn't it?
ReplyDelete