(also known as "stream of consciousness")
I think today is the first day that the bottom of Micah's feet were dirtier than his knees! I guess he really is starting to walk more than crawl!
Tonight at supper Micah was eating fonio (similar to couscous) and he had it stuck all over his chin. It totally looked like he had a white goatee. I got out the camera, but by then some had fallen off and it didn't look nearly as funny.
Stew is out tonight, and I decided that I would single-handedly give Micah another haircut. Last time we did it together, but it went so well that really only one person was needed. Micah's overdue for another cut, and it's hard to find a good time when we're both free, so I decided just to go for it. So I sat him in the sink again and started clipping. Well, this time didn't go so well! About one third of the way in, he started to get upset and I had to stop. So I plunked him in the bath, brushed his teeth, read a story, and put him to bed, with very much unfinished hair. Now I guess we'll make it a bit more of a priority to get it cut as a team, hopefully tomorrow. Poor kid.
Charisa where are the pictures of him with his hair half cut? I am sure he is as cute as ever even with a half cut. Auntie Coke
ReplyDelete