Yes, the sand is actually red! For some reason the pictures were quite red as a whole, so I did adjust the colour some, but the sand really is that colour!
He is the sweetest looking boy - oh my goodness Charisa and Stewart. He looks like he is enjoying that sand so much! It's awesome that you are taking so many pictures of him and posting them - keep it up! It is wonderful to see and hear about what is happening over there. love, Auntie Coke
Cute pictures!!! I love the one of Micah sticking out his little tongue. And the ones of him looking at the camera. How are the renovations going?
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures! Is the sand actually red?
ReplyDeleteHi Charisa,
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog some time ago. I went to highschool with Stewart. Awesome to see how you guys are doing... Micah is beyond adorable!!
It's great to read about your time in Mali.. I was in Ghana last year - not too far off. Very awesome. Loved it.
Lauren
My boys would be loving that too!
ReplyDeleteYes, the sand is actually red! For some reason the pictures were quite red as a whole, so I did adjust the colour some, but the sand really is that colour!
ReplyDeleteIt's like that in P.E.I. also. Means it is rich in Iron. If only you could eat it!
ReplyDeleteHe is the sweetest looking boy - oh my goodness Charisa and Stewart. He looks like he is enjoying that sand so much! It's awesome that you are taking so many pictures of him and posting them - keep it up! It is wonderful to see and hear about what is happening over there. love, Auntie Coke
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie! I bet he just loved that time to play in the sand and get really dirty!
ReplyDelete