![]() |
| we have a very homemade, construction-paper angel this year! |
It never even dawned on me that this might happen. They are decorations, not cookies! However, a few days ago, one fell off the tree (thanks to a certain little boy, who will remain nameless). Stew picked it up and took a bite (even though they are really hard and dried out), and proceeded to eat the entire cookie. Now, said little boy was standing nearby watching his Daddy... and the rest is history.
Slowly our tree is being emptied of the gingerbread cookies at Micah's level. Thankfully they are very hard and take a while to eat, so I've been able to catch him eating them and take them away. I'm thinkin' maybe we'll pass on the cookie tree ornaments next year...


Awfully cute, though, you must admit.
ReplyDeleteI'm making my gingerbread ornaments as we speak!!!
ReplyDeleteBy next year he will be understand more fully why you don't eat those decorations! Gingerbread ornaments are so cool - I still have some from when our kids were younger! Your tree looks pretty tho, even with less gingerbread ornaments!
ReplyDeleteHe is a very smart little boy!
ReplyDelete