Tuesday, April 22, 2014

antibody update

I keep forgetting to update this space, but I know that there have been people checking and wondering what is up with my pregnancy so far.  So here I am.  :)

My midwives informed me that I do have the antibody (still).  This seems obvious, but I had really been praying and hoping for healing and that it would be miraculously gone.  It's not.  I have an appointment coming up this week with the perinatologist.  We would appreciate your prayers that this baby is healthy and strong and free of complications due to the antibody.  Please also pray that we would come to a reasonable arrangement for monitoring this pregnancy.  The specialist mentioned in my last pregnancy that we may be able to eliminate the regular ultrasounds by checking the bloodwork of all three children.  We're hoping to get some clarity about this option, because although getting their bloodwork isn't ideal, it may be the better option in the long run.

Thank you for standing with us in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment