Monday, April 28, 2014

a thumbs-up from baby #4

I saw the perinatologist this week for my consult and ultrasound.  He is a fabulous doctor.  I actually really enjoy my appointments -- I not only get to view the entire thirty-minute ultrasound each time, but he also tells me about the baby's features, and explains the ultrasound as he goes.  Bonus on top of that - he reminds of my Grandpa A.

The result of this appointment was that all is well at this point.  Baby gave us a thumbs-up, so clearly that's a good indication.  :)  We are waiting for the dr. to locate Stewart's bloodwork which is still on file (somewhere) from the last pregnancy.  I will see him again in a month for another ultrasound, then hopefully less often after that.

Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. That is so wonderful to have a great doctor. Did you tell him he reminds you of Grandpa A? Did you tell Grandpa A about the doctor? He would love that. Christine

    ReplyDelete