It's true. Once again I find myself sorting through all our earthly possessions and packing boxes. However, unlike our last few moves, this one does not involve putting stuff in storage, airplanes, or even saying goodbyes. We're moving just across the city, rather than across the ocean.
This is so much simpler. So much simpler.
This time we are upgrading! We're moving to a house! We will still be renting and it is an older house, bit it is still a house. For the first time (except in Africa) we will live in our own house, not just a suite. And we're so excited!
Nonetheless a move is a move, and especially for the kids it's a big transition. We have about 3 weeks until the move and I have only 4 boxes packed. It will all get done, right?!
I hesitate only briefly, because I know God always provides all we need, and the purpose of this move is to be in a better position to serve and honour Him through our home.
So if packing, cleaning, moving, or unpacking are your thing, let me know! I'm not sure this move is even really possible in this stage of life without some major help. But I guess I'm about to find out!
I would be there to help in a heartbeat if we lived closer Charisa. We have moved so much I have it down to an art and actually enjoy packing and unpacking:) I am thinking tho, that people will help and yes, it will get done in time:) Love, Auntie Coke
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about your new place, that is so nice for you! Moving is a challenge at this stage, I hope that you get a ton of help!
ReplyDelete