Mastitis sucks. It's my third baby and my first time really getting it...and I really hope it never happens again. I'm doing a bit better now that I'm 14 hrs into my antibiotics, but man I felt aweful! As soon as I realized what it was I did some quick research online and thought "I'll try to treat this without antibiotics" because I know it is possible, and I believe it's best to avoid antibiotics when you can. Well, after about 4 hrs of it, I was pretty much begging to go to the doctor for a prescription! And I'd like to think I'm not a wuss and can handle a fair bit of discomfort...but after my performance today I think Stew would disagree. I was a total, miserable wuss!
I am so incredibly thankful this started on the weekend when my husband was around to take care of the kids (and me!).
Hey Aren't you allowed to be a wuss once in a while? Hope you are feeling better, really better soon. Christine
ReplyDelete