((and other unexpected disclosures))
Halle's new doll is soo sweet! She will have so much fun playing with it. Amber (our niece, whom we have staying with us right now) thinks Molly would be a great name for Halle's new doll. Love, auntie Colleen
She obviously loves it!
I had a similar, though smaller, doll as a child whose name was Joy. She was beautiful!
Beauty would be a great name possibly. Christine
Happy birthday Halle!!She is soooo cute as same usual.I'm impressed that you made the doll!!Btw I didnt know about your blog and now Im looking forward to seeing this:)
Halle's new doll is soo sweet! She will have so much fun playing with it. Amber (our niece, whom we have staying with us right now) thinks Molly would be a great name for Halle's new doll. Love, auntie Colleen
ReplyDeleteShe obviously loves it!
ReplyDeleteI had a similar, though smaller, doll as a child whose name was Joy. She was beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeauty would be a great name possibly. Christine
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Halle!!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo cute as same usual.
I'm impressed that you made the doll!!
Btw I didnt know about your blog and now Im looking forward to seeing this:)