It's hard to believe that exactly one year ago I was in hospital, about to be induced... and then, a few days later our tiny Halle was born. Not that I was actually in labour for that long, but I'm getting ahead of myself. You can recap Halle's birth story
here. I'll probably post more on all that on her actual birthday, once I'm feeling more sentimental about my girl growing up... but I'm not making any promises! Suffice it to say that these past few weeks I've been thinking back to the myriad of events that took place leading up to Halle's birth, and I'm just so thankful for her, and her health.
And so for now, photos of her breakfast birthday party.
 |
| finishing her yummy breakfast |
 |
| with her doll that I made (better photo to come) |
 |
| her strawberry crepe cake, perfect for a breakfast party |
No comments:
Post a Comment