Friday, March 2, 2012

right now

knitting :: a blanket for my boy, because he asked me to (how could I say no?)

experimenting :: with my new KitchenAid immersion blender with five attachments.  hello frother!

indulging :: buying adorable dresses for my precious baby girl (thrifted, of course).  Why wear pants when you can wear dresses, I ask?

reading :: Birth Matters by Ina May Gaskin.  picked it up yesterday and I'm half way through.  so. incredibly. interesting. (and my fourth book of the year!)

thankful :: for "Auntie" Sarah (my cousin who lives with us) and her love of Halle cuddles

drinking :: hot chocolate a half-cup a day, indulging myself but also extremely restricting my caffeine intake

listening :: to Andrew Marcus, Our Conversation Behind the Veil

fancying :: the homemade butter chicken from last night that is no more (marinade from this recipe; sauce from this recipe)

adoring :: the beautiful handmade items at Chickadee Swing made by my friend Marissa

thinking :: about all the pregnant people I know.  It seems to come in waves... and right now I know at least seven.

sewing :: my West African quilt.  two strips done, six to go.

anticipating :: a date with my man this weekend - cheese tasting, perhaps?!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to make try that Butter Chicken. Sounds scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete