Rather than trying to recap all of the busyness of these past couple weeks, I am going to skip over Christmas completely. *gasp* Tragic, I know. I might come back to some highlights eventually (such as my baby girl in her gorgeous new red Christmas dress!), but we'll just skip it for now, okay?
I've been thinking a little about this new year that is rapidly approaching, and setting some goals. I'm not much of a "resolutions" person, but a few realistic goals are helpful. Mostly I've been thinking about how I spend my time and the things that I would like to get done. So, in no particular order, here are some goals for 2012.
-make one quilt
-read twelve books (should be easy-peasy, I know, especially considering my brother's goal to read 54 books!)
-knit one scarf
-sew one dress for my little girl
I'm sure if/when these are accomplished, you will hear about it. :) I'm really hoping to far surpass these goals, but I tend to set lofty goals and then get discouraged. I'm feeling like I can accomplish this!
Charisa, 12 books is actually quite a bit for a mom of young children so feel good about that goal:) I would love to see pictures of your children at Christmas! Love, Auntie Colleen
ReplyDeleteI love love love reading books, I just have trouble finding good books that are fiction and christian. Do you have any recommendations.. (that are not Francine Rivers... I love her books but I have over read them if you know what I mean)
ReplyDeleteYou know, Leaha, I enjoy good fiction, but don't really read much of it. I can make lots of non-fiction recommendations, but not Christian fiction. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteI want to knit a scarf too! Have you started yours yet and figured out the stitches? I'm going to buy some needles and wool...we can be little old knitting grannies together. :)
ReplyDelete