Monday, December 19, 2011

3 years, Baby!!

Happy Anniversary, Stewart, my Love!  

December 19, 2008



December 12, 2009
Micah was a newborn, thus we have no photos of us on our actual anniversary!

December 19, 2010
in West Africa


December 18, 2011

This past weekend Stewart and I left the kids with my parents and had a wonderful night away!  I love our kids so very much, but it is also such a treat to leave them and have some time with just my husband.  It is so nice to just be together and care-free for 24 hours.  We had an amazing gourmet dinner, a couple trips to Starbucks, shared a delicious breakfast, and finally found a product to heal my horrible dry skin (nothing I've tried until now actually works effectively)!  I am now a big fan of the Rocky Mountain Soap Company and their Unscented Body Butter.  Seriously.  I wish I had before and after photos of my hands, except that would be gross.  Besides, this post was supposed to be about my anniversary!  :)

Anyways...

This is now the second year in a row that we've been able to get away for a night without kids to celebrate our anniversary.  I think it's so good for our marriage to be able to get away without them once or twice a year.  So a great big "thank you!!" again to my Mom and Dad for taking such good care of them.

Stewart, I love you.  I am so thankful to God for bringing us together.  Happy anniversary, my Love!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary you two! I'm glad God brought you together too:) And, I'm so happy for you that you had a little getaway. I totally agree that it is so healthy for your marriage.

    ReplyDelete