Thursday, November 24, 2011

so much crafting

Like I said yesterday, there has been a lot of Momma-crafting going on around here lately.

First were the headbands.  Then I got the itch, and along came the birthday banner.

I hot-glued ribbon letters onto a felt background and sewed it onto a ribbon


Next came the mini felted crowns for my Jesse Tree ornament exchange (we're roughly following this idea).

all done, except for strings to hang them

Next came the felt holly garland (idea courtesy of my sister-in-law Melissa).


Yesterday I made the baked dough heart ornaments, also for the ornament exchange.

my red paint ended up bring rather pink, so I'm thinking I might repaint them

Also started yesterday, but many days from completion, is my far-from-perfect knitted i-cord garland for the Christmas tree (idea from here).

two feet done, many more to go!

2 comments:

  1. Charisa, love the JesseTree ornamnet exchange idea. Never heard of it, but something definitely to keep in mind for next year. Thanks for such a fun blog showing all you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the ornaments in person tonight! Good job, crafty momma!

    ReplyDelete