Happy Birthday, precious boy! I will never forget the privilege I had of holding you in my arms all night when you were about 3 days old. I spoon-fed you breast milk so your momma could get some sleep. And you stole my heart.
Happy birthday to a very sweet boy! You have an amazing smile and I am sure you bring joy to many people, Micah! May God really bless you and keep your heart in His hands! Love, Auntie Colleen
Happy Birthday, precious boy! I will never forget the privilege I had of holding you in my arms all night when you were about 3 days old. I spoon-fed you breast milk so your momma could get some sleep. And you stole my heart.
ReplyDeleteI love you Micah,
Auntie Laurie
Happy birthday to a very sweet boy! You have an amazing smile and I am sure you bring joy to many people, Micah! May God really bless you and keep your heart in His hands! Love, Auntie Colleen
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday Micah - kisses and hugss
ReplyDeleteChristine