![]() |
| his birth day November 23, 2009 |
Two year old Micah can count to three. He can put on his own boots. He can (mostly) get undressed on his own. He loves Winnie the Pooh. He is learning to go pee and poo on the potty, and does so about 1x a day, with prompting. He loves to read stories. He is talking more and more and will repeat almost anything you say. He will put together up to three words to make a sentence. He loves to colour. He still eats more than I do for breakfast. He loves snowmen, and keeps asking if we can make one, even though we have no snow. Every time we pray he chimes in "Bapa" (Grandpa), "Nom" (Uncle Tom), "Dadda", and sometimes many others ("O-a", "E-a", "Neremy", "Deve"). But always Bapa, Nom, and Dadda.
![]() |
| one year old 2010 in West Africa |
I love my Micah-man so very much. More and more and more as the days go by. It's crazy to me to think just how much he will change in this next year. In 2011 he began to talk and I'm guessing by the end of 2012 there will be much more little boy chatter in our house. I'm looking forward to hearing what he'll come up with. Kids say the cutest things!
![]() |
| two years old 2011 |
I love you, Micah! Happy 2nd birthday!



Happy birthday, Micah! Love that he calls Tom "Nom" and prays for him nightly!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a wonderful mommy, Charisa. I love you. And I love your precious little boy and your darling little girl.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie