Sunday, July 17, 2011

long story short

Thanks to more bleeding, we just spent five hours at the hospital.  Again.  (Our fifth time in triage in five weeks.)

Long story short: lots of bleeding; went to hospital; baby is still healthy and happy; I'm still not going into labour; the bleeding seems to be the same as whatever was causing the bleeding originally (it's all still a mystery); finally sent home.

I see my OB tomorrow, so we are thinking he will arrange for me to be induced sooner-than-later.  Which given our scare today, we're totally okay with.  Until then, please pray that this bleeding will stop!  And pray that our Little One will remain healthy these last few days in utero.

Time to go fill our hungry tummies with our very over-cooked slow-cooker supper.  If I had known we were going to make a mad dash to the hospital, I would have set it to 'low' instead of 'high'.  Oops.  Well, at least we have food, and at least we are home to eat it.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and baby! Glad you made it back home and are having your dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey, I love you. I am praying for you. Will phone you, as I have a good story to tell you. Remember He is the one forming this precious baby in your womb. He knows the best day for this baby to be born. He holds you and your baby in the palm of His hand.

    I am coming over on Sunday, write my Lactation Consultant exam on Monday. Will definitely see you while I am over there.

    May God Himself hold all of you closely in His hand.

    ReplyDelete