Tuesday, May 3, 2011

c'est fini

Today I had my last dentist appointment for my root canal.  I thought it would be a fairly long appointment... but I was only in the dentist chair for five minutes.  He drilled off the temporary cap and put on the new cap, and he was done.  He said "you are finished" and neither Stew nor I believed him.  If we had known it would be so quick we wouldn't have driven all the way downtown to drop Micah off for our friend Becky to babysit!  But no complaints from me.  I am very happy to have this whole procedure finished and be able to chew with both sides of my mouth again.  :)  And no more upcoming dentist appointments to dread!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's a very good reason to celebrate! You and Stew should go out for a really nice dinner or something. ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my kind of dental appointment!! I could do those ones no problem, if only they were all like that:) Auntie Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's good news! I'll admit...I was nervous for you after hearing about your last experience. So glad it was pain-free!!

    ReplyDelete