It's been a whirlwind of a week. Last night we had a Julia Child dinner party with some friends... so much fun. And now this morning I'm not feeling so good. Maybe dehydration? I know I didn't drink enough yesterday since we were out and about and busy in the kitchen. So I'm rehydrating as much as I can.
This morning two noteworthy things happened --
1) I was lying in bed and Micah came in to say hi and wake me up, and he discovered that I am ticklish! Once he realized this, he just wouldn't stop trying to stick his little fingers in my armpits. Too funny.
2) A little later, once I was up and he was off playing, I noticed that all got quiet. I went to investigate and found Micah lying in the middle of our bed, with a piece of bread in his hand, just lounging and snacking. What a kid!
Will update y'all on our lives soon, and will finish my little modesty mini-series too.
Off for now,
C
Julia Child dinner party?! Impressive! What did you make?!
ReplyDeleteOur friend Shari made boeuf bourguignon as a starter, and we served some french bread and butter. Then Stew made poached capitaine with buerre blanc. I sauteed zucchini and mushrooms and made rice. And we had a yummy goat cheese, mango, and candied walnut salad. Oh, and Becky brought butter pecan ice-cream for dessert (that she made!). Thankfully it our friend Shari hosted it, so all we had to do was cook. Not exactly a healthy meal... but tasty!
ReplyDelete