Saturday, March 12, 2011

forecast: 46 degrees

It's true.  46 degrees and it's currently about 60% humidity.  Hot season is HERE.  It seems we missed the typical "hot and dry" season and went straight to "hot and humid" this year...

Really hoping we don't have a power outage today.

Dripping in West Africa,

Charisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness!!! I can't even begin to imagine what that kind of heat feels like! Wow! I will be praying for extra grace and extra patience with each other & Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Charisa I have to say that I prefer this mountain of snow outside our house to your HOT heat! And I am sure you would prefer this snow as well, knowing how much you like snow:) It is a gorgeous day here - sunny, not snowing, and warmish (a high of 4 or 5). Just think of that maybe it will help you feel a bit more cool than you are now. Love, Auntie Coke

    ReplyDelete