Tuesday, February 8, 2011

we're packing up and heading out

Stewart has been asked to be the guest speaker for the student retreat of the local Christian school, and the retreat starts tomorrow.  Don't worry, he was asked weeks ago... but it has sort of snuck up on me, since I haven't been busy preparing messages.

Micah and I will be going along to cheer him on, and just for a general change of scenery for a few days.  Besides that, our friend Becky is doing the cooking for the retreat, and well, Becky is a great cook!  Why not go?!  :)  But all of sudden the retreat is tomorrow, which means I have lots to do to get ready, as well.  Less studying, and more laundry, packing, organizing.  Which means I am signing off!  We'll be back in the city on Friday, and I'm sure you'll hear from me again shortly thereafter.

Have a great couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment