Monday, February 7, 2011

that cheesecake

I just took my first bite of the Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake I made today.  Oh my.  It is so good!

You can find the recipe here.

 I followed it as-is, except I used whole milk instead of cream, and right before I baked it, I put a handful of raw sliced almonds on top.  Wow.  Seriously delicious.

Off to enjoy my cheesecake.  Then bed.


P.S.  When I made the cheesecake, after I baked it, it didn't seem nearly done.  But then you're supposed to leave it in the oven for an hour, and it seemed better, but still not set.  The recipe says to let it cool for two hours, then refrigerate it for at least six hours.  After the two hours it seemed a bit better, and now, this morning, after letting it sit in the fridge overnight, it is perfectly set.  So don't worry when you first finish baking it.  It is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment