Tuesday, February 15, 2011

more sickness ... again

Ugh.  Last night, instead of going out for a nice dinner with Stew, I laid on the couch and periodically ran to the bathroom to puke up everything there was possibly to puke up.  Five times in four hours.  Stew ordered in a pizza for his supper; his consolation prize for not going out with me.  And eventually I decided to eat some, simply so I could throw it up and stop the dry-heaving.  Our evening was that good!

Then in the middle of the night, Stew was sick again too.  And so was Micah.

At least Stew was able to stay home from his day-trip today, to help care for Micah and I, and to recover himself.  I am very thankful for that!  And for neighbours who care for us and offer to brings meals if needed.  Thank you!

Off to scrounge up some lunch for my little boy.  Then back to the couch!

2 comments: