My goals for February are as follows:
1) Read Scripture every day - I'm not committing to how much, but to at least read something daily. I guess this is my re-attempt at what I wrote last month, but with more realistic, simple expectations. Things can only grow from here.
2) Make at least one visit to Olifa (my national friend)... which means language practice, getting a taxi home on my own, and deepening that friendship.
3) Take Micah outside to play everyday, even if it's only in the shade of the carport. (Many days it's just too hot in the sun to be outside for long.)
4) Get things sorted out with our house-helper, Charlotte. We're just finding that having her here full-time is a bit too much. It's helpful, for sure. But we don't really have enough work to keep her busy, and I think having her three days a week would be enough. So we're trying to arrange work for her elsewhere for two days a week. But it's easier said than done.
5) Book our flights and start arranging details for our trip back to Canada in the summer.
I especially like all of your goals for the month! And don't forget, you only need a few inches of water in a basin to keep your little man happy and both of you cooler. :o)
ReplyDelete