glad that he is getting better! Thanks for your comment on my blog, it seems to me that when little ones that age have such sleep troubles that something must be up. Aneliese didn't start until later and if our hunch is correct, it started as we began introducing more and more grains into her diet (We delayed her on solids so didn't start alot of things until closer to two). I just kind of started taking note of what she was eating regularly and then comparing it to what she had eaten before she became really unwell. Gluten was the first thing I tried because that was one of the last things that we introduced into her diet and it was very minimal for a long time. Either way I hope that you are able to get him sleeping better soon.
Yay!
ReplyDeleteThat's great,thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteglad that he is getting better!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog, it seems to me that when little ones that age have such sleep troubles that something must be up. Aneliese didn't start until later and if our hunch is correct, it started as we began introducing more and more grains into her diet (We delayed her on solids so didn't start alot of things until closer to two). I just kind of started taking note of what she was eating regularly and then comparing it to what she had eaten before she became really unwell. Gluten was the first thing I tried because that was one of the last things that we introduced into her diet and it was very minimal for a long time.
Either way I hope that you are able to get him sleeping better soon.