Yesterday marks the end of NaBloPoMo. With the exception of one day, I did it! I actually really enjoyed blogging every day, for the most part. It has definitely brought me to the conclusion that I prefer to blog lots of little posts rather than fewer long ones. I like to pop on here every day or two and keep y'all up to date with our lives, photos, etc. So although National Blog Posting Month is over, chances are you'll still find me on here almost every day. Because there are those days when there simply is nothing worth writing about. Or just no energy left with which to write.
Goodbye NaBloPoMo. It's been a good ride. :)
I loved all the little posts, looked for it everyday and appreciated your diligence. Thank you very much! Mom R.
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved reading your posts. And seeing the pictures of that totally sweet and precious baby of yours. Of course all the other pictures were completely worth looking at too, but Micah takes the prize hands down! I just want to be there to kiss him and hug him. Wish I could.
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Laurie