Wednesday, December 15, 2010

breakfast and breakfast and breakfast

This morning Stewart and I went out for breakfast to celebrate my birthday.  We went to the breakfast buffet at the Radisson Hotel.  Yum!  I may or may not have had three helpings.  And taken pictures so I could blog about it.  It was pretty exciting.  Especially since they had so many yummy foods that we can't normally get here.  Or that we can get here but that I don't buy, because they cost an arm and a leg.  So we really had to eat all that we could.  It wasn't my fault.  Honest.  And it was a buffet.  Who can say 'no' to some of their favourite foods in a buffet?  Seriously.





It was a wonderful start to the day.  Hashbrowns, a selection of cheeses, bacon, good coffee, a chocolate pastry, cocoa puffs, a brownie, nutella, a muffin and eggs all in one meal?  Delicious.  (Except for the tummy-ache that kicked in after we left!)

So thanks Mom and Dad R for the birthday money.  Between breakfast and a pedicure, it was well spent.  :)  I feel very spoiled.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you found a spoiling-kind-of-way to spend the gift! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Charisa! So glad to hear that you had a great day! Where are the pictures of your feet/toes? Love, Auntie Coke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very happy you felt spoiled on your birthday.
    Love you, Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete