Wednesday, November 10, 2010

StewBlogs: Poopy Napper

Micah has been regularly pooping shortly after he goes down for his afternoon nap. Then he wakes up and cries until we sniff out the problem. Today when he woke up poopy I asked him if this was his ploy to get out of nap time and he gave me a great big grin as if to say, "I've been found out!"
Bear, our guard dog (a necessary evil) had also been barking right as Micah awoke. I thought maybe he'd scared the crap out of Micah... but then I remembered this had happened several times before!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...kinda funny to think that it might have been possible though that your dog might have been scaring the crap out of your son! :) Made me giggle. This dog of yours, can we see pictures of him sometime? Is he a good guard dog? Do he and Micah get along? I hope you all are doing well and I also can't believe your son is almost 1 ! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete