...this post is only for you.
Now I can say that I posted today.
That is all. I am going to drag my weary body to bed now. It's not even that late. I know. I have been so completely exhausted lately, I have no idea why. And no, I'm not pregnant, which I think was the case the last time I said that. I'm guessing it's just the accumulation of more than a year of not sleeping through the night. Even when Micah sleeps well (last night he only awoke once) I still wake up exhausted.
And so I'm off. Sleepy time.
P.S. And yes, Auntie Laurie, I actually have been taking an iron supplement and vitamins! :) I kind of wish I wasn't, because it seems like that would be a simple solution...
Are you taking your Floradex and your vitamins, my dear sweet girl? Just a reminder. But tiredness does seem to be one of the more challenging parts of being a mommy of a baby.
ReplyDeleteI love you,
Auntie Laurie