Micah with our friend Becky, during one of our many stops on the way there, due to car trouble. We did make it eventually!
helping drive
(This was only after we left the main road and were driving very slowly on a dirt road, all crammed into two vehicles...)
nap time!
two babes, sleeping in the shade
I left Stew and Micah in the cab of the truck and rode in the back (on the slow dirt roads) part of the way back, so I could take pictures. Actually, at this point all the women were riding in the back and all the men in the cab!
aaah. Coke in rural Africa.
at the market in one of the villages we passed
enjoying our Coke break
it is crazy to see such little ones with a baby on their back! I always feel like they might lose their balance!
the end!



















Awesome pics! Looked like a grand adventure. Makes me even more excited for my time over there.
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful photos. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Has micah always just slept like that?!?
ReplyDeleteCan I add you to my friends list on my blog? Its public-so I just wanted to make sure??!!
Blessings to your family.