Wednesday, November 3, 2010

is that a bird??

We found this moth in our carport and decided that we really, really don't ever want to meet one in the dark!  It was seriously the size of a small bird!



3 comments:

  1. That is so gross and disgusting - you definitely do not want to meet it in the dark. It looks big enough to carry something away:)
    Auntie Coke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! I'm glad you guys are feeling better and doing well, I love seeing all your african adventures when I stop by here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwwwww! Glad it was dead. I HATE, HATE moths at the best of times (at normal size, Canadian ones) so this would have just freaked me out! Hope it is a rarity there so you don't have to meet the rest of its family.

    (And yay for joining NaBloPoMo! Looking forward to reading every day!)

    ReplyDelete