Tuesday, November 2, 2010

carrying Micah African-style

Charlotte, our house-helper, demonstrating how it's done

Now it's my turn!  He loved it!  He was so happy on my back, and he couldn't pull my hair or get into anything.  Wonderful.

5 comments:

  1. how fun! I've looked at those front holding carriers...but im debating. Looks like just another prolonged back ache from being pregnant! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cool! To be taught the African babywearing way in Africa by and African? I'm jealous! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! We have to do that when I'm there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas! So glad to see his cute little bum bundled up on your back finally:)Woohoo! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And very nice to not have him pulling your hair and every other thing in reach :)

    I miss you a lot, also, I have a friend who needed to hear someones life expirience with missions and finding love, and your story seriously fits her life so well. She was so encouraged. Praise the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete