Friday, November 12, 2010

candy canes, please!

I just found out that you can't get candy canes here.  What is Christmas without candy canes or candy cane hot chocolate??

So I am sending out a plea for candy canes!  I will happily send my address to anyone who is willing to put 12 (or more!) candy canes in a padded envelope and send them my way.  I don't even care if they arrive broken, although intact would be preferable.  :)

All you have to do is leave me a comment, and I'll send you my address...  it's really that simple!  LOL! 

If someone replies before you, please do not hesitate to also reply and send me candy canes anyway.  Receiving too many candy canes is a burden I am willing to handle.

3 comments:

  1. I would be happy to send you guys some candy canes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!
    Just wanted to introduce ourselves, I'm Vanessa and my husband, Simon and I lead a young married/young families small group at Willingdon. Our small group wants to "adopt" you guys as a missionary couple. We want to be praying for you and helping to meet you needs like candy canes or anything else. If there is anything our small group can do for you guys, email us simonandnessa@hotmail.com We'll also be checking your blog regularly so you might have so new people commenting you on blog =)

    If you do still want some candy canes, hot cocoa powder or other Christmas-y things let us know! We'd love to send a care package your way!

    ~Vanessa & Simon Neufeld

    ReplyDelete