Speaking of Jess at Making Home, I'd like to point out how great her blog is. You can read her welcome page here, which explains a bit more about who she is, and what she writes about.
It looks like she isn't blogging very frequently right now, but her site is still one I visit often. She's been blogging for years and her archives are full of articles she's written on a variety of topics - especially motherhood, marriage, parenting, homeschooling, biblical womanhood, etc. Often when I'm looking for advice on a topic, I check out her archives and see what she has to say.
She also has a section on her sidebar titled "Making Home Highlights". It's a great place to find some of the her favourite, most-read articles. Just yesterday I read her article "Prepare Now for Future Suffering" (also titled "'Choosing' to say 'Blessed be the Name of the Lord'").
There you have it. Visit Making Home right now! Then bookmark it!
No comments:
Post a Comment