I just smushed up little bits of avocado right out of the skin as I fed him, and it worked really well. So easy! Very easy for feeding him out and about!
Micah's 2nd avocado eating went well.


Or so I thought.

Apparently he didn't actually swallow very much of it.

And so after a while I noticed some on his foot. (He loves to suck on his toes!)

And his fingers.

And then some avocado drool.
Maybe we'll need to wash down the avocado with some water. Or momma's milk.
Maybe we'll need to wash down the avocado with some water. Or momma's milk.
In Burkina in the city of Bobo I saw ladies selling Avacados that were about three times the size of anything at home! It was crazy. Keep up the good eating Micah. The good thing about this is that we'll have more avacados around the house! :) mmmmmm... scrumptuous.
ReplyDelete