SOPHIE

On Monday, my Mom came by with a present for my teething son: Sophie the Giraffe! Micah LOVES Sophie. He loves to gnaw on her and sooth his gums, he loves holding her (she’s just the right size for his little hands), and loves to make her squeak! Sophie is handmade in France, and as far as I can tell, is the only teether that isn’t made in China.
SLINGS

I have two slings handmade by CoastalSling, and one made by my sister-in-law Melissa. When Micah was newborn we didn’t use them much, but now that he’s bigger, we use them all the time!! Our favourite is the hip carry, since it allows Micah a good view of everything around him, and lets me have my hands free to get stuff done (and doesn't involve having his legs squished, like the kangaroo carry). We also use the snuggle carry (similar to hip carry, but positioned so we’re tummy-to-tummy) to help him fall asleep if we’re having a hard time getting him to nap.
I don't think I would have survived life with baby Sarah or Fergie if it wasn't for my sling!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie
Precious boy! I'm so glad he like his "Sophie" so much!
ReplyDeletewe have a lot of sophies in our extended family...
ReplyDeleteI feel like the only thing I ever comment on is how cute Micah is or how much he has grown. But I can't help it!! He is so cute and he has grown so much!
ReplyDeleteCute Cute Cute