Monday, April 5, 2010

jump jump jump

Today Micah jumped! In the Jolly Jumper, for the first time ever. He loved it!! He was having so much fun, I just let him keep jumping, and jumping, and jumping. So much, that when I finally took him out (after 30 minutes) he was a cranky bear and very difficult to put down for his nap!! Poor little guy. I guess I know now that I need to ration the jumping, since he's too little to know his own limitations. :)






(I love his dimples-- both elbow & cheek!)

5 comments:

  1. He's SO cute!!! Love the dimples and the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charisa, he is so adorable. I love that first picture of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He might have to go to Jumpers Anonymous for addicted jumpers:) haha. He is sooo cute! Hope he sleeps well tonight:) Love, Auntie Coke

    ReplyDelete
  4. He gets cuter and cuter! Great pictures Charisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i especially love the drool on the harness~ that's the best part.

    ReplyDelete