Monday, March 8, 2010

and the jeans fit!

DISCLAIMER: If you are larger than a size 4, please do not get upset at me. Thank you. :)

This Christmas I was given an Old Navy gift card, and seeing as I was very sick of wearing maternity clothes (and no longer pregnant), I went to the mall first thing on Boxing Day. I was a little sad to realize that I was no longer a size 4... or even a 6. In order to buy pants that fit, I had to get a size 8. This isn't the end of the world, I know. So I bought the pants, and hoped that eventually I would shrink back into my old jeans.

Well this past couple weeks I've noticed that my size 8 jeans have become more than a little saggy. So I was thinking I should use the last of my gift card to buy a pair of size 6. But, just to humour myself, I thought I'd first attempt putting on my old size 4 jeans. And they fit!!!

I am very pleased that only 3 months after giving birth, I am now fully back into my pre-pregnancy clothes! (Even after eating beurre blanc!) Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go charisa! I know how exciting it is to fit into clothing that had become a has been because of sizes:) Even though I am not a size 4 I am still very excited for you! Love, Auntie Coke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying not to hate! ;) (Good for you, Charissa!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Charisa!
    Love, Auntie Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that i go on your blog as a source of procrastination from writing papers.. please stop posting cute pictures and writing interesting things about yourself. it has become a detriment to my school work.

    sincerely Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always a pretty nice feeling to start wearing pre-pregnancy clothes!

    ReplyDelete