Wednesday, January 27, 2010

what should I title this post?

Remember the post I wrote about my sore wrists, smashed car, and Micah's denied passport photo? Well, it's time for an update.

Things are looking up.

Yesterday we got our car back from the shop. We did end up having to pay the deductible, but God provided for that. Now our car is as good as new, and sparkling clean, inside and out. Yay!

My wrists are still sore, but that's mostly because I didn't wear my wrist braces very much while we were away...

And we got Micah's passport back just in time for our trip!

On top of all that, now that we've been back home for a few days, Micah has settled back into a good sleep routine. He's going to bed for the night around 11pm, and typically only waking up once in the middle of the night, then again at 6am. Then goes back to sleep again! I know things could be better... but right now I am so thankful for this much sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment