((and other unexpected disclosures))
I love the last one! What a cutie. Hope things are going well for you in the Midwest (I think that's where you are).
Aw, he's so adorable!! I'm looking forward to seeing those smiles in person! Give him a hug & kiss for me!
Oh , I wonder what he was in awe about in the last one. So sweet!Auntie Laurie
Adorable! So great that you were able to capture these moments!
What a sweetie!
I love the last one! What a cutie. Hope things are going well for you in the Midwest (I think that's where you are).
ReplyDeleteAw, he's so adorable!! I'm looking forward to seeing those smiles in person! Give him a hug & kiss for me!
ReplyDeleteOh , I wonder what he was in awe about in the last one. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie
Adorable! So great that you were able to capture these moments!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie!
ReplyDelete