Today is my birthday. My handsome husband, along with all of my family, all of his family, and my Grandparents (Mom's side) all went together to buy me an amazing new camera for my birthday!!! (Canon Rebel XS EOS) They gave it to me on Sunday, since my whole family was together, and they just couldn't wait. I am thrilled. It's so nice!
Yesterday I did a little photo-shoot with Micah. Here are some of my favourites:





You can expect to see a lot of more Micah appearing on my blog in the next while, as I experiment and play with my camera!
Oh I just can't stand it! He's too adorable! I just want to snuggle him. Beautiful pictures Charisa!
ReplyDeleteYay! I can totally tell the quality difference between the last post picture and these ones! i am glad that you will make good use of it! Happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I love those toes!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie