Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fuzzi Bunz Cloth Diapers

Micah is modelling his oh-so-fashionable Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers (and super cute belly-button!).

We've been using Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers exclusively for a few days now. I love them! We have 18 one-size diapers, that adjust to fit from newborn up to 35 pounds. They come in lots of great colours, like apple green, red, butter, periwinkle, etc. Right now Micah goes through diapers like nobody's business, so I'm washing one load of diapers a day. It sounds like a lot, but it's really easy... honestly it's just as easy as emptying our bathroom garbage can 2x a day (which is what was happening the past couple weeks when we were using disposables). Micah really seems to like them -- they are super soft and comfy, easily adjustable, and really hold a lot! We've even been using them while we're out and about. Just as long as I remember to pack a plastic bag to store the dirty diapers, they are just as easy to use as disposables. And having seen how many disposables he was going through each day, I feel great about not creating more waste! I would highly recommend using cloth diapers - and I love the Fuzzi Bunz!

I looked at buying them in Canada, but found the prices in the States to be much more reasonable- even with the shipping and duty costs. I bought mine from MyBabyPumpkin.com The owner, Kristen, was super helpful and did a special order from Fuzzi Bunz to get me all the colours I wanted. (Thanks, Kristen!)

Also, Fuzzi Bunz has a promotion on right now, that for every 9 cloth diapers you buy from any authorized retailer, you get $40 worth of free Fuzzi Bunz product!! Offer ends Dec 31/09. Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment