Thursday, November 19, 2009

still waiting

In case you're wondering, there's no baby Reimer yet. We're still waiting. Yesterday was the first round of induction. It caused crazy contractions (long, with little break in between), and major back pain, but in the end it all went away by evening (after a long 7 hours). My Mom and Stew were at home with me, and both were amazing. I couldn't have done it without their prayers and all their encouragement, and support. During the worst of it, Stewart just kept massaging my feet. Over and over and over. It was wonderfully distracting!

Last night I had a great sleep (I was exhausted!), and now I'm just waiting for a call so I can go into the hospital for the second round of induction. I don't know yet if they will repeat the same procedure as yesterday, or try something new. We'll just have to wait and see. And in the meantime, my amazing hubby is making me a yummy breakfast!! Mmmm, pancakes, strawberries, and bacon! :) Did I mention that he is amazing?

Still hoping that "real labour" will start up before the next round of induction. Keep praying!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you! Praying baby comes soon and your L&D go well and smoothly.

    ReplyDelete